- 2–3 Medium Zucchinis
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1–2 Cups Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Marinara sauce (for dipping)
For Low Carb Breading Option:
- Plain Pork Rinds (enough to yield 1-2 cups when ground)
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1tsp Garlic Powder
Pork Rind Breading:
- Grind up pork rinds into crumbs using a food processor. You can also place inside a ziplock and use a spoon to smash it.
- Season pork rind crumbs with garlic powder and parmesan cheese.
- Cut zucchini into 2in long, 1/2 thick sticks.
- Set up breading station with one bowl for your zucchini, one for your eggs, one for your breading.
- Start by dipping each zucchini stick into the eggs, then bread crumbs.
- Tap off excess crumbs and put to the side on a plate.
- On medium heat, fry each stick in vegetable oil until golden brown on each side.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce.