- 1 cup self rising flour (or 1 cup AP flour, 2tsp baking powder and 3/4tsp salt)
- 1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- Egg whites (beaten)
- Everything bagel seasoning or topping/seasoning of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- Using a spatula, combine dry ingredients with yogurt in a bowl.
- Knead dough until it smooth and tacky but no longer sticky.
- Roll into a ball and cut into 4 pieces.
- Roll each piece on a lightly floured surface into 6-7 inch snakes and attach ends to make a circle.
- Brush with beaten egg whites and top with everything bagel seasoning.
- Place bagels on baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 min or until light brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: bagels, low calorie, weight watchers friendly