Roasting garlic is super easy and is a great addition to any meal.
Once the garlic is roasted, it will pop out of each individual compartment like candy. It’s so good, it can even be eaten on its own, spread on a cracker or a warm piece of bread.Print
- Prep Time: 3min
- Cook Time: 35min
- Total Time: 38 minutes
- 1 Whole Bulb of Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove any excess skin off the bulb, leaving just a thin layer.
- Cut the root end of the bulb off.
- Toss in olive oil and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 35 min or until garlic is soft and brown.