- 1 lb Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (medium dice)
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium dice)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 14oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 14oz of Water/Broth
- Bunch of Cilantro (to taste)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Saute onion and green bell pepper in a medium pan until soft and onions become translucent.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant but not brown.
- Add tomato sauce, water, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper and bring to a simmer (approx 5 min).
- Once sauce has reduced and thickened slightly, add shrimp handful of cilantro and cook until shrimp is pink (approx 5-7 min).
- Cuisine: Latin