- Riced cauliflower (1 Head or 1 Bag of Frozen)
- 1 Medium Onion (diced)
- Carrots (either diced or shredded)
- Ginger (diced)
- 5–6 Cloves of garlic (diced)
- Green Onion (sliced for garnish)
- Olive Oil
- 1 Cup of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- Shrimp – peeled, cleaned and deveined (or any protein you like)
- Season shrimp lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat approximately 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan.
- Brown shrimp in oil approximately 1 min per side and set off to the side.
- In the same oil, sauté onions until translucent.
- Add in garlic, ginger and carrots until carrots are tender and aromatics become fragrant without burning.
- Add in rice cauliflower and stir to incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Using your spoon, make a hole or “well” in the middle of the cauliflower mixture and dump the beaten eggs in the middle.
- Scrambled eggs and once cooked, mix it in with the rest of the cauliflower.
- Add soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste, shrimp and mix again.
- Serve hot with sliced green onion for garnish.
- Category: Low carb
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Low carb, cauliflower, keto